Monday, July 20, 2009

Why I Make My Life So Difficult


Felt that i was so super burnt out the last week especially after Tues (which seems like the only rest day i have). Willingly accepted the slots to work on Wed and Thurs. Both which are super last min, but since I'm still able to make it for training so why not...

For the whole week, i didn't have the chance to sleep on my bed for more than 8 hours. Always wake up while the whole family are still in bed. Best still, one of the morning is having a downpour in Tampines! and I'm making my way to WORK!!

Wed and Thurs: Wasn't so tired, even thou i had training after work. But Thurs is a sleepy day for me as I'm catching the Tour De France live till 11+ pm the previous day. I have to wake up at 4+am in order to make it for the morning 510am taxi..

After a long day with work and training, the night i continue with my TDF chase till 11+pm again, laying on bed at 12mn.

Fri: Oh gosh, another morning shift, need to wake up super early so reach work place on time. Thought it will be super easy day, but I'm wrong! Not physical demanding by mentally tired.. Reach home 11+pm, catch the final kilometers of the TDF where most of the excitement are.. Same thing, laying on bed at 12mn..

Sat: Thanks god no morning shift. Oh dear, its the ride with Joyrider. Wake up at 5am, to have my early breakfast and make my way to meet Grace and Wilson 6am at TP Taxi Stand. So tired that i slept on the pavement as I'm 10mins early. Ride there is sleepy and tiring, body still sore from Thurs run and stretch cord pulling. Felt as thou the whole upper body is strapped with weights.

Thankfully we reached Tampines at 830am, got to have a long sleep before i get ready for evening shift work. Asked to leave early so not to take the midnight transport which is super waste of time. Extra 2hrs to get home.

Sun: My body had reached its max from previous day. Leg sore form the ride, upper body still aching from the stretch cord. Had bring down the brick set to 2 instead of 3, which choice. Read my training log for more info.


New week: Woke up 9am today!!!!!
YES! I'm free from any commitment! Never booked any days for this week. Abit regret as no work = no money. But i feel that i really need some rest. Maybe will consider 1 day, but see how.

Going to pamper myself with a upper back massage at Wan Yang while Foot Massage at Pasir Ris West Mall later today. Maybe will drop by the pool for easy swim this evening and make my way to Grandma House for dinner. Sorry not going Coastal for extra mileage today.


REST DAY
C Cube

No comments: