Sunday, October 24, 2010

Training 2010: SCM Week 7

241010 1745hr - Run
Workout: Long Run
Description:
House to Hendon Camp Route
Timing: 90mins +
Distance: 18km
Feeling: I had food poisoning this week, didn't managed to train on both Thurs and Sat. Only managed to feel better today and go for a long run. I didn't waste this session, used it to try out my new supplement, Hornet Juice. What it does is converting our body fat into a long lasting energy for our physical activity.

It should be taken before our physical activity, preferably 30min before. After which, we can go ahead and consume the 2nd package after 1.5hours. It is not a substitute for carbo which means we still need to consume the gel during race. It can also be used as a post race supplement.

Currently I'm thinking whether should i go for 2 package for the race, 1 before and 1 during the run. Package is not small also its troublesome to open and mix it with drinks during the run. However a part of mealing plan worth considering.

I'm thinking of doing a workout tomorrow. Speed set, maybe 800s or 1.6k/2k mix, since Thurs most prob will be doing 800m. My main objective is a short set. Less than 1hours. Will think about it over lunch tomorrow.

No comments: