Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Deal or No Deal, BAD DEAL Part II

Finally got back the remaining money at today 9pm.. Our bern claimed that money had been transferred last night. But due to bank problem, it didn't went thought.. Nice Try~ Never mind, i accept your reasoning (excuse)..

This guy is the worst buyer i met so far, for the past 7 years I've been a seller in Togoparts. Requires prompting to reply/update me on the situations, keep delaying the transferring of money for over 2 days!

The last sms i texted to him, telling him I'm tired of chasing for info and updates. He then reply telling me its the fault with the bank, telling me to CHILL with a exclamation mark!!! C'mon, how to chill with sellers like you! This guy is really irresponsible and really a disgrace.. His actions and attitude truly disgust me to the extreme! I shall not bombard him anymore, as i run out of vocabs.. haha!

Lastly, really glad i can withdraw from this tight situation and recover all money back. Will be more careful with my dealing policy in the future.. I've learn my mistake~


Contingent Tiam!
Omak~ Excuse Jui Jui (many many) Officer~
Omak~ Senja Tak!
C Cube

No comments: