Yes finally, mock exams are over! Now gonna do a short writeup on the review of each paper. Have thought about how to go about writing this post. Decided not to list out the questions and my approach of answering the question, since nobody share the same paper as me.
POA: Seeing this lady in a pub, drinking alone.
Hi! Nice to meet you~ Let me introduce myself. I'm Cube
Like the paper and I, trying to know each other more.
MM: Walk pass the along the street and you saw this lady.
Hi! I think i saw you before. Still remember me. You know at ......
Slight impression of the questions, thought i saw them somewhere. Still figuring out
PBF: Doing catch up with secondary school friends. Lots of fond memories to share. Then comes this conversation
Cube: Hey so you still single?
Ms PBF: Huh~??? I'm already married with 2 children.
Cube: -_-!!!
Entertaining each other with past memories only, nothing in depth
PMKG: Meeting up your sex buddy
Hey! What other stances you want to do today? I'm sick of the old ones.
Know each other inside out. Expecting interesting things to happen



No comments:
Post a Comment