Yesterday just went over to my coach's house warming. I was very excited to see hows the team have been. They were all surprise by the fact that i am on a diet.
It all started when i receive this Christmas card from my secondary sch classmate. At the end of the card, she mention " Btw, saw your friendster's pic.. Army like gain weight har.. 'pang pang de' (which means fat fat wan) haha.. like you're in sec 1".
I HAD GAIN WEIGHT!!! OMG! I cant believe it. Actually my sis has been telling me, but i just couldn't accept that fact that i had became fatter.. Kind of think about it, i has been 4mths since i train under my coach. And after i was enlisted, i continue to eat what i usually do after my hard training, 1.5 portion of rice serving, add meat, add vege and 2 cups of syrup drink.
Ok time to DIET!! never imagine this word would every come to my mind. Actually to phrase it better, it is "eating a more normal diet". I restrict myself to only 1 or even lesser portion of rice, meat w/o sauce, more vege w/ lesser sauce and no ice cream! I even stop eating at night especially eating instant noodles. I even started doing some simple workout in the evening, nothing compare to my other commando mates, but at least do some maintenance to my rusty body
After about 2 weeks of 'diet' and workout, i finally can see some result. It is not significant but at least minimise the humiliation i suffered.
Fat
C Cube
4 more weeks.
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment