Sunday, January 14, 2007

Thoughts for the past 3 weeks

I have been in OCS for 3 weeks already, getting along very well wif my plt mates. but it seems like something in me has been missing. The motivation and commitment in NS was no where to be found. There is nothing for me to fight for, everyday to me is a drag-ass day.

I was appointed as the Wing PT IC, conducting officer for trial-test IPPT and PC of a Ex. on the 2nd week. I nv got so many appointments at one time before when i am in my sgt course. From start, im already very not confident in the things i do in army. I personally felt that i screw all these appointments up. I was slacking all the way, just follow through the motion without any focus.

Well.. time for some goal setting for me to strive for in the near future.

Lost
C Cube

No comments: