Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Steal! Stole! Stolen!

Time now 530pm.

I should be making my way to TP track as it was raining just now.. Packed all my stuffs, even prepared my HRM to get ready for some cardio attacks.. When i was about to get my shoes to put in my shoe bag. WTF!!! its missing! damn! It was still outside my house a few days ago (Monday)..

Every since moving into HDB, i have been losing things. DEAN follow by Cannondale bike. Now my Saucony Running Shoes!! I'm so disappointed with myself. Keep losing things since Secondary Sch. Only during Poly the rate of losing things drop significantly. In army, i also misplace my important items such as RIFLE!! Yes~ SAR21, M16, M203. You name it, i misplaced it before!

I have taken for granted the fortunate time where my shoes are not stolen when placed at my previous condo.
I have taken for granted that my bikes were left in the open while I'm having my meals at coffee shops or locked when I'm shopping in TM


Collapsing
C Cube

No comments: