Friday, May 1, 2009

Coming Soon

Have finished the last Local Revision. Exam papers will be lining up and start bombarding me next week!

7th May: Principle of Accounting
12th May: Management Mathematics
13th May: Principle of Marketing
14th May: Principle of Banking and Finance

Have been doing 'intensive' revision. 5hours stuck inside TP Library from 11am till 5+pm. Morning is used to warm my body up to study, while evening is personal time to do what i want.

Find that I CANT STUDY AT HOME! Temptation is everywhere!! Also i need a Air-condition environment to study. I know i sound pampered, but weather is really humid these few days!

Remember back in Poly, definition of study is attend all lectures and tutorials. When come to exam, just need to flip through the PPT lecture notes. I NEVER choose topic to study or attempt any past year papers, cause i find that we shouldn't study for the sake of passing or get good grades. We should be studying to understand and apply the module to our life. BUT I WAS WRONG! Maybe because im not the one paying for the school fees or the paper can easy get a pass. But not for University level..

Currently, I'm printing past years papers to do, reading study guides, lecture notes from local and oversea lecturers. Personally, i think its too late doing them now. Although Im glad that i woke up and started revising them, minimizing the undesirable results.

In fact i start to enjoy the serenity of the TP Library Level 5! The lifestyle of studying whole day in library, then head for training in the evening... Praying hard that my 4 months of holiday will not disrupt this 'good' habit.


临时包佛脚
C Cube

No comments: