It has been 8mths since I'm enlisted. Due to recent enthusiasm in handing my financial. I started calculating the pay salary I'm getting form SAF. Found that their pay slip is very complicated or should i say not user friendly to the soldiers. It is fill with many abbreviates.
In this 8mths, i came from a recruit, private, corporal, sergent and currently a officer cadet, i also went for two oversea trainings. During these period, i encountered two advance pay and should be getting quite a few back pay!
For February, I'm only being paid for the 1st month as an officer cadet which is like 3mths ago. Now looking forward for the next mth (march) pay slip. Hopefully there will be 2mths worth of back pay! woah~!
Currently, im paying for almost $150 worth of insurance, $100 on bills and $200 to my parents. Planning on how much should i save and spend, but it seem like there isn't much for me to touch on.
Recently, got to know some information on investment by my friend on shares and unit trust. Always wanted to try investment, like the "Money grow money" theory. Fingers getting itchy to try them out. haha! hope i don't burnt them.
Money-minded $_$
C Cube
4 more weeks.
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment